Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Discovery at Little Hog Island, part 23; May 25, 2005

Today we had company. Neil, Neil’s wife Laura, and Rachel came to the house for dinner. I was busy all day preparing, and busy all evening with them. No time to write, as I have not had time for ten days, and I apologize.

Discovery at Little Hog Island, part 23; May 25, 2005

Part 1, Part 22, note*

“Did you guys know there were ruins on the island?” Ami asked, breathlessly, as she settled back into the bird-watching alcove.

Dorothy opened her eyes and stretched deliciously. “Ruins?” she asked, “Really?”

All three girls turned to study the boys. The surprise on their faces was clearly evident.

“Hah!” Ami exclaimed, “I figured you didn’t know, because if you did, you would have showed them to us.”

Part 24

*note: it has come to my attention that the links to previous posts don't open in all browsers. If you want to find an earlier post, go to the archives and scroll down. I'll fix them if I can figure out how.

No comments: